Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

The opposite of wholesome

This just bummed me out a bit
Here are five cringeworthy social media statuses about breakups:

"Just changed my relationship status to 'single'... because apparently, 'in a relationship with Netflix' isn't a valid option. #NetflixAndNoChill"

"It's official: I'm now accepting applications for a rebound relationship. Must love dogs and tolerate my questionable taste in romantic comedies. Apply within!"

"Breaking up is like unfollowing someone in real life. Consider this your notification that I'm unfriending you from my heart. #UnfriendZone"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm now single and ready to mingle with anyone who doesn't snore louder than a chainsaw. #NoSnoreMoreAmour"

"Just realized my ex's favorite emoji was the trash can. Well, joke's on them – I've upgraded to the recycling bin. ♻️ #DumpedAndGreen"

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: