Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
7 months ago

Next time keep it a secret

Sucking on your sister's toys plastic mosquito bites (those being double D's for a small doll) is frankly insane. Can we defend it? No. Should we? Also a resounding no since it's not hurting anyone! Did we try to understand it? As always yes and we came up with these reasons as to why one might do it:

"The Plastic Pacifier Prodigy:" Sucking on a Barbie Doll's plastic chest might be an attempt to relive the soothing sensation of childhood pacifiers. Who needs a binky when you have a Barbie boob?

"The Plastic Plundering Plight:" It could be a misguided attempt at extracting hidden treasures from within the doll's plastic chest cavity. After all, who knows what secrets lie beneath the smooth surface—perhaps buried treasure or long-lost pirate gold?

"The Plastic Power Play:" Some may see it as a bizarre power move, asserting dominance over the doll kingdom by subjecting Barbie to their whims and desires. It's like staging a tiny coup d'état in the world of plastic royalty.

"The Plastic Provocation Prank:" Sucking on Barbie Doll breasts could be a mischievous prank designed to elicit shock and amusement from onlookers. It's like pushing the boundaries of social norms with a plastic twist—because why not?

"The Plastic Protestation Protest:" It might be a comedic form of protest against the unrealistic beauty standards perpetuated by Barbie Dolls. By engaging in this absurd act, one could be making a bold statement about the absurdity of plastic perfection—a tongue-in-cheek rebellion against conformity.

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: