Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
7 months ago

Very honest socially awkward messages

There's no time like the present to learn, from what I've heard most of them are something called people. But that is for beginners or a group of people that posses something called charisma. We're out here living rough not getting dates and having a hard time, keeping it real so we asked 5 top pick up artists what their preferred method of talking to women they each is and got these replies:

"The Mime Misstep": Embrace the art of silent communication! By mastering mime techniques, you'll captivate women with your enigmatic charm and leave them intrigued by your mysterious allure. Who needs words when you can speak volumes with just a glance and a gesture?

"The Complimentary Conundrum": Expand your compliment repertoire beyond the usual clichés! By showering everyday objects with praise, you'll demonstrate your creativity and ability to find beauty in unexpected places. Women will be drawn to your unique perspective and keen eye for detail.

"The Rom-Com Reject": Transform everyday interactions into cinematic masterpieces! By borrowing lines from romantic comedies, you'll infuse your conversations with whimsy and romance, sweeping women off their feet with your charming wit and boundless imagination.

"The Social Media Stalker 2.0": Show off your attention to detail and playful sense of humor! By leaving cryptic comments on women's social media posts, you'll intrigue them with your mysterious allure and keep them coming back for more. Who needs straightforward compliments when you can keep them guessing?

"The Animal Attraction Anomaly": Connect with your primal instincts and embrace your inner animal lover! By engaging in deep conversations with animals, you'll demonstrate your compassionate nature and ability to find common ground with creatures big and small. Women will be drawn to your gentle spirit and empathetic demeanor.

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: