Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
7 months ago

My brain hurts from reading this

Snakes clearly existing because they are mentioned in the bible but other dinosaurs? FAKE! All FAKE and here are 5 reasons why:

"The Big Bone Hoax": "Turns out those giant bones were just a prank pulled by prehistoric pranksters. They spent millions of years carefully crafting massive bones and burying them deep underground, just to see how gullible future scientists would be."

"The Time Travel Taboo": "Dinosaurs were actually just time travelers from the future, who got stuck in the past and decided to play along until they could find a way back home. Who needs a DeLorean when you've got a T-Rex?"

"The Hollywood Hype": "It was all a big Hollywood conspiracy to sell movie tickets. Spielberg and his cronies cooked up the idea of dinosaurs to cash in on the Jurassic Park craze—and we fell for it hook, line, and sinker."

"The Giant Lizard Cover-up": "Dinosaurs were actually just overgrown lizards who got a little too big for their britches. Turns out Mother Nature has a sense of humor, and she's not afraid to throw a few curveballs into the fossil record."

"The Museum Mayhem": "Dinosaurs were just a marketing ploy cooked up by the world's museums to boost ticket sales. After all, who wouldn't want to see a giant T-Rex skeleton? It's the ultimate tourist trap—and we've been falling for it for centuries."

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: