Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
7 months ago

They blocked you my dude

All of them ...that's impressive. But on funnybanter we're on looking for the silver lining! It has to exist even if we skew the data. Here's 5 reasons why being blocked by your entire High School Class is a good thing:

"The Social Media Savior": "Getting blocked by my high school class was the wake-up call I needed to realize I was spending way too much time stalking their vacation photos instead of living my own life. Thanks, guys, for helping me break free from the endless scroll!"

"The Rejection Reflection": "Who needs high school drama when you can have real-life drama? Being blocked by my classmates was like getting a VIP pass to the exclusive club of 'People Who Have Better Things to Do.' Turns out, FOMO is a lot less scary when you're the one doing the blocking."

"The Privacy Party": "Finally, I can post embarrassing selfies and questionable memes without fear of judgment from my high school peers. Being blocked is like having my own personal echo chamber—just me, myself, and the sound of my own hilarious jokes."

"The Class Clown Caper": "I always knew I was destined for greatness, but being blocked by my high school class confirmed it. Turns out, my jokes were just too funny for them to handle. Who knew my impeccable taste in memes would be my ticket to internet stardom?"

"The Freedom Festival": "Getting blocked was the best thing that ever happened to me. No more awkward friend requests from people I barely remember, no more cringe-worthy comments on ancient status updates—just me, flying solo in the vast expanse of cyberspace. It's like a digital detox, but without all the kale."

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: