Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

AAA games being "great"

70$ never bought you as little. Marketing executives disagree for some reason so we asked one that requested to stay anonymous about the game prices. Between doing cocaine and Candy the stripper he said this:

"The Value Proposition Shuffle": "Our games are priced competitively to provide maximum value to our loyal customers. Sure, they may seem a bit pricey at first glance, but when you consider the hours of entertainment and immersive gameplay they provide, it's practically a steal. And hey, who needs to eat lunch every day when you can feast on the latest gaming experience?"

"The Investment Instigation Initiative": "We believe in offering our players the best possible gaming experience at a price that won't break the bank. While some may argue that our games are on the pricier side, we like to think of them as an investment in quality entertainment. After all, what's a few extra dollars when you're investing in hours of excitement and adventure?"

"The Cost-Conscious Conundrum": "At our company, we pride ourselves on offering affordable gaming options for players of all budgets. While it's true that our games may come with a higher price tag than some of our competitors, we believe that quality should never be compromised. Besides, who needs a fancy dinner out when you can dine on the immersive storytelling and cutting-edge graphics of our latest release?"

"The Budget-Friendly Facade": "We understand that gaming can be an expensive hobby, which is why we strive to keep our prices as low as possible. While some may argue that our games are a bit on the pricey side, we like to think of them as an investment in your entertainment future. After all, who needs a rainy day fund when you can spend your hard-earned cash on the thrill of virtual adventure?"

"The Subtle Spending Signal": "Our games are designed to provide the ultimate gaming experience at a price that won't break the bank. While it's true that our prices may seem a bit steep at first glance, we believe that the value they provide more than justifies the cost. And hey, who needs to worry about saving for retirement when you can spend your golden years reliving the excitement of our latest release?"

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: