Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
7 months ago

No regrets

Buffy was a good show and she looked like how the average high school-er SHOULD look. You were ugly and Buffy was hot and here's a few reasons why:

"The Awkward Adolescent Antics": "Let's face it, high school was like a bad episode of 'Saved by the Bell' for me—I was more Screech than Zack Morris. While Buffy was slaying vampires and saving the world, I was trying to navigate the treacherous waters of puberty without sinking like the Titanic."

"The Teenage Transformation Tragedy": "While Buffy was rocking leather jackets and kicking butt, I was stuck in a perpetual state of awkwardness that even a vampire couldn't glamor away. Let's just say my 'glow up' was more like a 'slow crawl out of the awkward abyss.'"

"The Braces and Bad Hair Blues": "While Buffy was busy staking hearts and breaking hearts, I was busy trying to hide my metal mouth and frizzy hair under a hoodie like a low-budget superhero. Let's just say I wasn't exactly giving off Slayer vibes in the hallways."

"The Prom Dress Disaster": "While Buffy was slaying at prom in a killer dress, I was slaying my chances of ever being prom queen with a dress that looked like it was made by a blindfolded toddler. Let's just say my fashion sense was more 'fashion faux pas' than 'fashionista.'"

"The Buffy vs. The Buffoon": "Let's be real, comparing myself to Buffy is like comparing a soggy Cheerio to a stake-wielding superhero. While she was saving the world from apocalypses and bad hair days, I was just trying to survive homeroom without tripping over my own feet. It's no wonder she looked better than me—she had better lighting, better makeup, and way better fight scenes."

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: