Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
7 months ago

Best insult i've heard

It's free real estate. Here's more dick related high school insults:

The Pencil Peen Putdown: "Hey, nice 'No. 2' pencil you got there. Shame it's more like a 'No. 0.2' when it comes to actual size!"

The Microscope Mishap: "I heard they had to use a microscope to find yours during sex ed. Talk about a biology fail!"

The Erect Eraser: "Your dick's so small, it's like trying to erase a mistake with a broken pencil—totally pointless!"

The Ruler Ruckus: "I bet even a ruler laughs at your dick's measurements. It's more like a millimeter Peter than a ruler of any kind!"

The Fountain Pen Flop: "Your dick's like a fountain pen—always leaking and never quite getting the job done. Maybe stick to pencils from now on, champ!"

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: