Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
7 months ago

What's wrong with some people

Never try this it might work but the people you get are trash. But why would it work? We invented a few reasons why:

The Fakeout Fling: "Wearing a fake wedding band is like having a built-in 'Sorry, I'm taken' sign for those persistent suitors—because nothing says 'back off' like a shiny ring that screams 'I'm married to my job, and my job is avoiding awkward conversations.'"

The Commitment Comedy: "Wearing a fake wedding band is the perfect excuse for avoiding those awkward 'Where do you see this going?' conversations—because who needs commitment when you've already committed to pretending to be committed?"

The Ring Ruse: "Wearing a fake wedding band is like carrying around a secret weapon in the battle against unwanted attention—because when all else fails, you can always resort to the classic 'I'm married... to my Netflix account.'"

The Marriage Mirage: "Wearing a fake wedding band is like playing dress-up in someone else's happily ever after—because who needs reality when you've got a shiny piece of metal that says 'I'm taken' louder than any actual relationship ever could?"

The Band Aid: "Wearing a fake wedding band is like slapping a Band-Aid on a social awkwardness wound—because sometimes, it's easier to pretend you're happily married to an imaginary spouse than it is to explain why you're still single at family gatherings."

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: