Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

Modern skibidi art

Wonder if this will be in museums in 100 years. It should be, and here's a few reasons why:

The Memeworthy Masterpieces: "Because where else can you find such a diverse collection of cat videos, memes, and viral TikToks that capture the essence of our digital age? Forget Monet, we've got 'Meow-nay'!"

The Pixelated Picasso: "Because in a hundred years, people will look back on our internet art and marvel at its ingenuity—after all, who needs oil paints and canvas when you've got Photoshop and a Twitter account?"

The Emoji Elegance: "Because emojis are the hieroglyphics of the 21st century, and future generations will study them with the same reverence as ancient texts. "

The Keyboard Comedy: "Because in a hundred years, people will laugh at our memes the way we laugh at Shakespeare—sure, it may seem crude now, but it's all part of the rich tapestry of human expression."

The GIF Gallery: "Because GIFs are the modern-day cave paintings, telling stories in a language that transcends time and space. From dancing babies to dramatic chipmunks, our internet art deserves its place in the annals of history."

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: