Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

Surprising amount of hair

Looney toons antics expected. We extracted Conan O'Briens personality and after questioning our life decisions that brought us here we decided that these are a few lines he would say under these circumstances:

"Well, folks, looks like I'm starting a new trend: shotgun hairdos! Who needs gel when you can have buckshot?"

"Ouch! That's what I get for trying to impress the audience with my 'bang' jokes!"

"I always knew my hair was explosive, but this is taking it to a whole new level!"

"Note to self: next time, aim the shotgun away from the face... and the hair!"

"They say laughter is the best medicine, but I think I'll stick to Advil after this one!"

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: