Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

Took you a while

We all get what we can, which isn't that great for most (unlike me i love my girlfriend) but dating is a hellscape of toxic behavior for a lot of people and here are some examples:

"Dating today is like navigating a minefield... but instead of mines, it's filled with commitment-phobes and ghosters. Who needs explosions when you can have emotional implosions?"

"In the current dating world, finding 'the one' feels more like trying to find Waldo in a sea of Tinder profiles. Who needs a needle in a haystack when you can have a pixelated face in a sea of selfies?"

"Dating apps have turned courtship into a shopping spree... swipe left, swipe right, and hope you don't end up with buyer's remorse. Who needs a soulmate when you can have a coupon for a one-night stand?"

"Modern dating is like a twisted game of musical chairs... except the music never stops, and there's always one less chair than there are players. Who needs romance when you can have a competitive sport?"

"Dating today is like being a contestant on a never-ending reality show... constantly auditioning for love, only to be voted off the island without warning. Who needs roses when you can have rejection?"

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: