Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

The Seaguls don't work for us

Even if they did I'd assume you wouldn't legally have to pay them. But what if they DID work for you? Taxes pension and full seagull employee benefits?
Here's what we would do if we ran a fry stand and our seagull employees stole customers food:

The Seagull Stockade: Construct a tiny bird-sized stockade on the beach and publicly shame the offending seagulls by locking them up for all to see. Bonus points for adding tiny "Wanted" posters with their mugshots plastered all over town.

The Seagull Sensitivity Training: Enroll the mischievous seagulls in a mandatory sensitivity training program to teach them the importance of respecting personal property and boundaries. It's time they learned that stealing fries is not a victimless crime!

The Seagull Hair Salon: Transform the pesky seagulls into fashion icons by giving them outrageous makeovers at the local bird salon. Picture seagulls strutting down the boardwalk with brightly colored feathers and stylish accessories, too fabulous to bother with stealing fries.

The Seagull Scarecrow Squad: Recruit a team of scarecrows dressed in beach attire to patrol the coastline and keep the seagulls in check. With their menacing stares and exaggerated flapping arms, they'll strike fear into the hearts of any seagull contemplating a fry heist.

The Seagull Street Performers: Turn the tables on the seagulls by putting them to work as street performers, entertaining beachgoers with their impressive acrobatic skills and synchronized flying routines. Who needs a seagull stealing your fries when you can watch them perform daring aerial stunts instead?

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: