Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

Different because she actually replies

As possibly an actual cat i have no issues getting women's attention. In my novice opinion she might have a good excuse!
Maybe one of these :

"I Was Caught in a Time Warp": Claim that you accidentally fell into a wormhole and emerged two years later, only to discover a backlog of unread messages waiting for you. Blame it on the space-time continuum and hope they have a sense of humor about temporal anomalies.

"I Joined a Secret Society of Hermit Crabs": Confess that you embarked on a quest to uncover the hidden world of hermit crabs and got swept up in their clandestine society. By the time you emerged from your shell-shaped bunker, two years had flown by, and you had completely forgotten about your social media accounts.

"I Was Training for a Competitive Snail Racing League": Admit that you became obsessed with the world of competitive snail racing and spent the past two years meticulously training your mollusk athletes for the big leagues. Unfortunately, your dedication to the sport left little time for social media.

"I Accidentally Enrolled in a Monk-Like Silence Retreat": Confess that you inadvertently signed up for a silent meditation retreat and were contractually obligated to abstain from all forms of communication, including social media, for the duration of the program. Oops!

"I Was Busy Perfecting the Art of Procrastination": Admit that you've achieved a level of procrastination mastery previously thought impossible, spending the past two years perfecting the fine art of putting things off until tomorrow. Unfortunately, tomorrow never seemed to arrive—until now.

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: