Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

Fatima has no chill

Sidewalks won't protect you from Fatima.
Fatima we have your back we've brainstormed a few thematic funerals you could organize

The Fiesta Farewell: Fatima throws a funeral fiesta with mariachi bands, piñatas, and a taco truck for mourners to enjoy. Who says funerals can't be spicy?

The DIY Dirge: Fatima crafts personalized coffins from recycled materials for each guest to decorate. It's a funeral with a creative twist!

The Taco Tombstone: Fatima serves up a taco bar at the wake, because nothing says farewell like a mouthful of guacamole.

The Pirate's Plunder: Fatima hosts a pirate-themed funeral with treasure hunts and a ceremonial plank walk for the departed. Arr, matey – it's time to say goodbye in style!

The Bollywood Farewell: Fatima choreographs a dance routine for mourners to perform as a tribute to the deceased. It's a funeral fit for a Bollywood star!

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: