Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

Mechanics are a kind onto themselves

Just don't trust them. Be prepared. Have some these lines on you next time yougo down to the shop:

The Confused Customer: "Oh, that's interesting! I didn't realize my car had a built-in money printer. Must be one of those new features I missed in the owner's manual!"

The Amateur Sleuth: "Hmm, that sounds like a real head-scratcher! Maybe I should call my psychic hotline and see if they can channel the spirit of my car's previous owner to shed some light on this mysterious problem."

The Budget Whisperer: "Wow, you must have mistaken me for Jeff Bezos! Unfortunately, I left my money tree at home today. How about we stick to fixing what's actually broken?"

The DIY Enthusiast: "Oh, I love a good challenge! I'll just pop down to the hardware store, grab some duct tape and bubblegum, and fix it myself. Thanks for the heads-up!"

The Comedy Connoisseur: "Ah, I see you've upgraded from fixing cars to stand-up comedy! I'll give you a round of applause for that performance, but I think I'll pass on the pricey repair bill."

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: