Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

A point we should remember

Not an excuse to be a dick though , but these are:

"I'm Just Keeping It Real: Because who needs filters or manners when you can hit 'em with the unfiltered truth? Sure, it stings a bit, but hey, honesty is the best policy...right?

"It's Not My Fault, It's Mercury Retrograde: Blame it on the cosmic alignment! When the planets are in disarray, so are my social graces. Sorry, not sorry—it's written in the stars!

"I'm a Trailblazer, Not a People-Pleaser: Some call it being assertive; others call it being downright rude. But hey, if I don't pave the way for honesty, who will?

"I'm Just a Sufferer of Chronic Resting B*tch Face: It's not intentional, I swear! My facial muscles just naturally default to 'unimpressed.' Don't take it personally...unless you want to.

"I'm Not Mean, I'm Just Misunderstood: Deep down, I'm like an onion—layers upon layers of complexity. Sure, the outer layer might make you cry, but it's all part of the journey to my inner sweetness."

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: