Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
8 months ago

We never got an answer

Is it because the chemicals turned them gay? Probably not but for some strange reason bisexuals and frogs just go together.
These are the best reasons as to why we go from our intern while phoning him drunk on a Saturday night at 2 am:

here are five humorous reasons why bisexuals might have a soft spot for frogs:

"Bi-Frog-uals": Frogs are the ultimate symbol of bisexuality—they're neither fully aquatic nor fully terrestrial, just like those who swing both ways. It's like nature's way of saying, "Why choose when you can have the best of both worlds?"

"Hoppy Endings": Who can resist the adorable sight of a frog hopping around, living its best amphibian life? It's like a metaphor for embracing your true self and hopping from lily pad to lily pad in search of love and acceptance.

"Ribbiting Romance": There's something undeniably romantic about the sound of a frog's croak echoing through the night. It's like nature's way of serenading you with the dulcet tones of amphibian love songs. Who needs a candlelit dinner when you can have a moonlit serenade from your favorite frog?

"Kiss Me, I'm Bisexual": We've all heard the story of the princess who kissed a frog and turned him into a prince. But what if the princess was actually a bisexual who just couldn't resist the allure of those smooth, slimy lips? It's a fairy tale for the modern age.

"Frog Equality": Frogs don't discriminate—they'll happily hop into the arms of anyone who shows them a little love and affection. It's like they're the ultimate ambassadors for inclusivity and acceptance, spreading love (and tadpoles) wherever they go.

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: