Register for a no ad experience.
View page demo top advertising
Cat
7 months ago

Granfield

Didn't spell it as wrong as him though.
Maybe keep your eyes open while typing or some of these things might happen:

"You might accidentally type out your secret love confession to your crush... and send it to your boss instead. HR could have a field day with that one!"

"Ever tried typing a grocery list blindfolded? Let's just say, instead of 'milk' you might end up ordering 'a silk' from the grocery delivery service. Who knew dairy was so fashionable?"

"Auto-correct can be a lifesaver, but with your eyes closed, it's more like a comedic time bomb. 'I'll be there in a sec' turns into 'I'll be there in a sex'—awkward family chat, anyone?"

"Attempting to reply to your friend's joke with 'LOL' but end up typing 'LOLITA' instead. Suddenly, your innocent chuckle takes a disturbing turn."

"Imagine writing a heartfelt condolence message with your eyes closed, only to realize later you've sent a 'congratulations on your promotion' note instead. Whoops, wrong emotion!"

disclaimer

disclaimer

Share: